Month 4 Sept. 9-Oct. 9
I am really behind!! I will catch this month up soon! Just going to post some pics!
This month is a little bit of a blur. I didn’t have a lot of time to keep track of things : (. Some highlights of this month are that you’ve been laughing! You laugh at kids a lot! We went to Art Prize a couple times. One time with the Walicki clan, another time with daddy and Alek. When we went with the Walicki’s, it started raining and I was running through GR with the stroller! When we went with daddy and Alek, you got to ride in your baby carrier with dad.
We moved into our house this month, and it has been a whirlwind trying to get unpacked/keep up with your busy schedule! Your new room is coming along. You’ve started sleeping in your crib instead of the bassinet.
 |
| Wrigley is always watching out for you.... |
 |
| This is your look when you are wondering where people are. |
 |
| You love looking at Grammy W's quilts. |
 |
| This is one of your fav toys! It lights up and plays music. |
 |
| Another one of your fave toys! |
 |
| ART PRIZE |
 |
| COUSINS |
No comments:
Post a Comment